CMV SPORT BASE
Vermicelli nutritional supplement for horses.
Vermicelli nutritional supplement for horses specially formulated to help moulting, growth, gestation and suckling.
- CMV Base increases the efficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- By means of its composition of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, CMV Base develops and maximises animal’s capacities both physical and physiological.
- CMV Base is formulated to provide liposoluble vitamins (soluble in fatty substances) so as to be stocked in the organism. These vitamins (A, D3, E, K3, C, Choline) renew digestive and respiratory cells and those of the retina. They provide bones with calcium phosphate, aid the bones’ protein framework and are indispensable in reproduction and in muscular activity. They stimulate the immune system, help stock other vitamins, are anti-infectious and aid growth.
- Furthermore, CMV Base provides hydrosoluble vitamins (soluble in water) that can not be stored by the organism. It is therefore essential to supply them daily in food. These vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, PP) are anti-infectious, regulate the temperature and aid growth. They play a role in crepuscular vision and in nerve and respiratory cells. They are important for the constitution of haemoglobin and heart contraction. They synthesise the antibody carrying globules.
- The Methionine and Lysine (amino acids), which CMV Base is composed of, protect the liver and have a role in growth.
- The minerals (Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Sodium) are indispensable for growth, for bone structure and for nerve impulses. They are all found in the skeleton, the blood and in lymph. They tone the heart and balance the organism’s acid base.
- The trace elements (Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Cobalt, Sulphur, Iodine, Selenium) are: anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-ageing, anti-anaemic, anti-parasite, act on the heart, reproduction, growth, thermal regulation. These are the principal virtues, but there are still many more.
- Horses in full moult, mares in gestation or lactation as well as foals use these elements to renew their coat and reinforce their tails, manes and hooves, to nourish the foetus or the foal, for mares and for body growth, for foals. The use of CMV Base is aimed at meeting these at times of intense demands, but it cannot replace a suitable balanced feed that meets the horse’s needs.
- To be used every second week.
- Horses and large ponies: 20g/day.
- Ponies: 10g/day.
- Can be used during growth, for maintenance, during moulting, gestation, suckling.
- For animal use only.
Minerals, marine minerals, bicalcic phosphate, sodium chloride, trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, sorbitol.
Analytical constituents per kilogram:
protein 1%, calcium 24%, phosphorus 12%, magnesium 3%, sodium 2%, vitamin A 1500000 IU, vitamin D3 200 000 IU, vitamin E 500 mg, vitamin B1 800mg, vitamin B2 100mg, vitamin B5 600mg, vitamin B6 100mg, vitamin B12 1mg, vitamin PP 500mg, vitamin C 1000mg, vitamin K3 40mg, humidity 8.5%, fat 0,5%, cellulose 0,5%, choline 50mg, lysine 50mg, methionine 100mg, sorbitol 100mg, sulphur 600mg, copper sulphate 300mg, cobald carbonate 50mg, manganese sulphate 2000mg, zinc sulphate 3000mg, iron sulphate 2000mg, iodine sulphate 240mg, selenium 20mg.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs.
This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.