Complete food for small breeds.
Optimal Mini is a super premium food, which contains only the finest ingredients where the largest protein sources are chicken and fish. Contains high proportions of animal proteins, fats and other nutrients to meet the additional energy of a small dog. Chunks are smaller and have a different shape to accommodate smaller teeth and jaws. Free from colourants and preservatives.
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolized energy 4160 Kcal
HIGH ENERGY AND NUTRITION CONTENT
- Contains high quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and rice.
- High fat content as small dogs often lead more active lives.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of diarrhea.
- Rich in beet pulp to stimulate intestinal movement. Also improves texture of stools.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- Enriched with grapeseed extract, Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- With b-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||1 - 5 kg
||6 - 10 kg
||+ 10 kg
|23 - 15 g x kg
||14 - 13 g x kg
||13 - 11 g x kg
Chicken, rice, wheat, animal fat, beet pulp, hydrolyzed chicken protein, linseed, dried fish meal, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo- oligosaccharides, dried whole eggs, lecithin, tagetes extract, sea algae, grape seed extract.
Crude protein 28%, crude fat 18%, crude ash 8,0%, crude fibre 2,5%, calcium 1,2%, phosphorus 0,8%.
Vitamin A 12 500 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1250 IU/kg, vitamin E 400 mg/kg, copper (copper (II) sulphate) 10 mg/kg, antioxidants approved by EU.