Kroketter fish & vegetable.
A premium food containing all the nutrients that cats need. Rich in animal proteins, it is also enriched with taurine - an essential dietary requirement for all cats.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 4160 Kcal
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- An essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, taurine helps prevent blindness and promotes a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of these minerals.
PREVENTS HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls forming in the intestinal canal.
- With beet fibre to help the passage of food, and promote firm stools.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat.
OPTIMAL URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- Low amounts of magnesium and controlled urinary pH reduce crystal formation and guarantee optimal urinary tract health.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- High meat content to satisfy cats’ carnivorous needs.
Recommended daily amount between 50-100g, preferably in two meals. Always feed dry food with plenty of fresh water.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, fish and fish derivates, vegetables,minerals, yeast.
Crude protein 32%, crude fat 16%, crude ash 8.0%, crude fibre 2.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.8%, magnesium 0.08%.
Vitamin A 30 000 IU/kg, vitamin D 1500 IU/kg, vitamin E 100 mg/kg, copper (copper (II) sulphate) 15 mg/kg, taurine 1000 mg/kg, antioxidants approved by EU.