Katt Urinary is super premium complete feed for cats.
It is formulated for adult cats to maintain urinary health by reduced urinary pH and low magnesium content. Katt Urinary should not be fed to kittens or pregnant or nursing females.
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolised energy 4420 kcal
SUPPORTS URINARY HEALTH
- Formulated to obtain a lower urinary pH
- Lower dietary magnesium and controlled levels of calcium and phosphorus to support urinary health
- Cranberry to support urinary health
- Stimulates water intake
GIVES A HEALTHY SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat
CONTAINS YUCCA EXTRACT
- Yucca saponins have ammonia-binding activity. When added to the diet, yucca saponins pass through the digestive tract unabsorbed and are excreted in the feces. In the excreta, the yucca components bind to ammonia and certain other odiferous compounds and prevent them from being released into the air
PREVENTS HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent forming of hairballs in the intestinal tract
- Beet fibre helps the passage of food and promotes firm stools
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it helps prevent blindness and promotes a healthy heart
- Contains chicken which is naturally rich in taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
Clean, fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Mixing with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
|Weight of the cat
chicken meal, animal fat, rice, wheat meal, maize gluten, broken rice, wheat, beet pulp, salt, hydrolyzed animal protein, salmon meal, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, minerals, potassium chloride, dried whole eggs, methionine, fructo-oligosaccharides, choline chloride, cranberry, Yucca.
protein 26.0%, fat content 20.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 1.0%, calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.55%, sodium 1.2%, magnesium 0.06%, taurin 2000 mg/kg.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 24000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1000 IU/kg, vitamin E 200 mg/kg, E1 (Iron) 34 mg/kg, E2 (Iodine) 1.1 mg/kg, E4 (Copper) 6 mg/kg, E5 (Manganese) 48 mg/kg, E6 (Zinc) 55 mg/kg, E8 (Selenium) 0.1 mg/kg; Antioxidants.